Make sure you check out our calendar for an overview.
For all creators
- Creative flow playshops with Ira Bekker. Flow is a mental state of being fully immersed in an activity with a feeling of energized focus, involvement, and enjoyment. The creative flow playshops are about experiencing this state through drawing and painting activities. 2 hours, 9:30am, Wednesday mornings, 6 week course starts 13 September.
For freelancers and small businesses
- A Foot Out The Door. Social for freelancers. 4pm, 3 hours, first Friday of every month.
- Planning your freelance career. Workshop with Judy and Andrew. 1 course, 3 evenings, 1 1/2 hours each, 6pm, 4th, 11th and 18th October.
- Dreamcrafting (strategic planning) for freelancers. Workshop with Judy and Andrew. 3 1/2 hours, 2:30pm, Tues 24th October.
- Self-care for freelancers. Workshop with Judy and Andrew. 3 1/2 hours, 2:30pm, Wed 20th September.
- From first draft to finished product, talk by Dane Bowman, Project Manager at Staging Post, the self-publishing service at Jacana Media. 5:30pm, 1 1/2 hours, enquire for next date.
- Create story characters using the Enneagram, workshop with Melody Emmett, Enneagram coach. Saturday 2nd September, 9am, 7 1/2 hours. Call for details.
- Regular writers’ tea. Exchange perspectives, inspiration and experiences with other writers and join in a communal writing exercise. 2 hours, 10am, every Friday.
- Glint of Moonlight: A Better Writing Workshop, with Gus Silber. Saturday 5 1/2 hours, 9:30am, enquire for next date.
- So you want to be a Doctor? PhD preparation workshop. Friday 6th & Sat 7th October, 8:30 – 16:30.
- Better Doodle for the Night of a 1000 Drawings. 3 hours, 4pm, Friday 29th September.
- Drink and Draw. We provide art materials. You bring your choice of drinks. R100 per person. 5 hours, 12 noon, enquire for next date.
- Colour mixing workshop (for Hannah). Learn the basics of colour and colour mixing. 3 hours, 9:30am, enquire for next date.
- Make your own Mondrian. Play with colour and shapes. 3 hours, 9:30am, enquire for next date.