Make sure you check out our calendar for an overview.
For all creators
- Creative flow playshops with Ira Bekker. Experience the joy of making marks, of watching colours as they flow into each other and of just being in the moment with no attachment to the outcome. 2 hours, 9:30am, Wednesday mornings.
- Craft and quaff. Communal art and craft afternoon with materials and drinks provided. 6 hours, 12noon, enquire for next date
For freelancers and small businesses
- A Foot Out The Door. Social for freelancers. 4pm, 3 hours, first Friday of every month.
- Planning your freelance career. Workshop with Judy and Andrew. 1 course, 3 evenings, 1 1/2 hours each, 6pm, 1st, 8th and 15th August.
- Social media Q&A for freelancers. Informal Q&A session about using social media for your freelance business. 1 hour, 6pm, enquire for next date.
- Dreamcrafting (strategic planning) for freelancers. Workshop with Judy and Andrew. 3 1/2 hours, 2:30pm, 5th September.
- The “very easy Facebook for small businesses” workshop for freelancers and small businesses. 3 hours, 9.30am, enquire for next date.
- Self-care for freelancers. Workshop with Judy and Andrew. 3 1/2 hours, 2:30pm, 20th September.
- Glint of Moonlight: A Better Writing Workshop, with Gus Silber. Saturday 5 1/2 hours, 9:30am, enquire for next date.
- Regular writers’ tea. Exchange perspectives, inspiration and experiences with other writers and join in a communal writing exercise. 2 hours, 10am, every Friday.
- Colour mixing workshop (for Hannah). Learn the basics of colour and colour mixing. 3 hours, 9:30am, enquire for next date.
- Make your own Mondrian. Play with colour and shapes. 3 hours, 9:30am, enquire for next date.
- Better Doodle for the Night of a 1000 Drawings. Enquire for next date.
- Sew Easy sewing lessons. Learn to use a sewing machine, make your own clothes. 3 hours, 10am, Tuesday mornings.